Hi all, first off, sorry if this has been already posted/asked before but I only got the game when it was free from PSN so I only played it now.

Anyways, I'm currently stuck in the foundry and I can't find any way to progress; What happened was that when I got the death grip and placed the 1st crystal on the guardian, I fast traveled out of the foundry to gather the previously unreachable loot chests. After that, I returned to the foundry via Tri-point since the fast travel waypoint I initially left was already gone due to the multiple fast traveling I did finding the chests and all. Now, Im stuck in the area where Karn is supposed to toss you over the ledge with the moving giant metal buckets. When I enter the place, you hear Karn's voice saying welcome back or something like that but he isn't there and when you check the map, he is at the place I left him when I fast traveled out of the place...

Is there any way to go around this coz I already spent a lot of time exploring, farming and all that; I hate to see my progress go to waste, not to mention I kinda don't want to start over since it was hard as it is to get to where I was in deathinitive mode...

Thanks in advance and sorry for the ranting... Just feel bad is all...