Thread: Darksiders 3 characters

Darksiders 3 characters

I hope DS 3 will tell us more about the motives of some of its already iconic characters like Samael and Lilith. Hopefully they will appear beside the Deadly Sins and the game won't restrict itself to the demon infested Earth. It would be cool if we go back to Hell and meet back with Samael and Lilith and who knows maybe even the Dark Prince himself? Maybe new Heavenly characters like Michael can be introduced as well. He could well be the old mentor of Abaddon or something like that. I just hope their are plenty enough of characters, some old and some brandnew beside the Seven Sins

Besides the Seven Sins only Ulthane is the only confirmed character for now,as Fury meet him as he built his home in Earth.Maybe will hear something about the Dark Prince.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by SAMAEL4EVER View Post
    Besides the Seven Sins only Ulthane is the only confirmed character for now,as Fury meet him as he built his home in Earth.Maybe will hear something about the Dark Prince.
    "Return to an apocalyptic planet Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash action adventure where players take on the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The Charred Council calls upon Fury to battle from the heights of heaven down through the depths of hell in a quest to restore humanity and prove that she is the most powerful of the Horsemen."

This comes directly of THQNordic's official webpage. It's seems she will visit places both in Heaven and Hell during her quest so other characters than Ulthane or the Sins are inevitable. It would be cool if the Sins are the in facto rules of Hell with Lucifer being Pride, Samael Wrath and maybe Lilith even Lust... Just an idea... Sloth is called the Lord of Flies in game and we all know that is Beelzebub so who knows? Just weird Sloth is known as the Lord of Flies cuz I thought that was Gluttony??? Maybe some of the Sins are changed as well like the Horsemen...
    Last edited by Dark One; 08-28-2017 at 06:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark One View Post
    "Return to an apocalyptic planet Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash action adventure where players take on the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The Charred Council calls upon Fury to battle from the heights of heaven down through the depths of hell in a quest to restore humanity and prove that she is the most powerful of the Horsemen."

This comes directly of THQNordic's official webpage. It's seems she will visit places both in Heaven and Hell during her quest so other characters than Ulthane or the Sins are inevitable. It would be cool if the Sins are the in facto rules of Hell with Lucifer being Pride, Samael Wrath and maybe Lilith even Lust... Just an idea... Sloth is called the Lord of Flies in game and we all know that is Beelzebub so who knows? Just weird Sloth is known as the Lord of Flies cuz I thought that was Gluttony??? Maybe some of the Sins are changed as well like the Horsemen...

If we visit the first or the second kingdom in DS3 is something we will see in the future because in the second game some early informations saying that were to visit heaven and hell but in the final game we visit only Lost Light and the Black Stone.

Now i don't think the Sins count as rulers but i cannot tell as we don't have any information.In the early built we under the name of Sloth we can see the description Lord of flies in the final game maybe instead of Sloth the name of character can be Beelzebub as you mention mean ''King of the flies'' at was the name that the tribes of Israel use to mock Baal.

Норме топик

Я извиняюсь, но, по-моему, Вы не правы. Могу отстоять свою позицию. Пишите мне в PM, пообщаемся.

вентиляция к подвесным потолкам

Норме топик

Вы попали в самую точку. В этом что-то есть и мне кажется это очень хорошая идея. Полностью с Вами соглашусь.

https://www.tvoe-nebo.ru/price/

I took a look again at Lilith's end scene in DS 2 and she definiteley looks up at the mysterious figure in the shadows. So this means the figure is huge.

On DS wiki page I posted the pic of the devil's tarot card and compared it to a promotional piece from Joe Madureira. I think this creature could well be Lucifer himself. You can see the pics bellow.

Darksiders - devil card.JPG

Darksiders Wrath of War - The Dark One.jpg Darksiders - Demon.JPG

In the DS comic it is claimed by War the Dark One's time has nearly passed. This creature in Madureira's art looks like it's decaying from the charred wings, broken horns and wholes it carries in its body. So this fits to War's statement. Maybe the tarot card is the creature in his full glory, namely the Devil!
    Last edited by Dark One; 09-25-2017 at 07:09 AM.